Giving Back to Our Community:
At Coldwell Banker Hinton Real Estate, we strive to make our community a better place to live, grow and prosper. We are proud to call our community our home and want everyone who chooses Hinton to be their home to feel the same way.
Building a strong community takes work. It doesn’t just happen alone but requires the nurture and support of the people within it. We understand that building a strong community bond goes beyond that of just the day to day transactional nature within our own communal network. We want to go further by fostering deeper bonds and stronger relationships through advocating trust, dependability, support and goodwill. We are a small close-knit community; as such we are all neighbours that need to support one another.
We are committed to ensuring that our community always has the essential resources it needs to make Hinton a wonderful place to live and to grow our families. We recognize that these core tenets must be supported to ensure a healthy community:
- Having A Safe Community
- Living in a Clean Environment
- Access & Availability of Essential Services
- Poverty Elimination
- Supporting Developmental and Youth Programs
- Ensure our Senior Citizens are Taken Care of
- Social Support Groups
CB❤Hinton Charitable Fund
As such, we have made a commitment to continuously support Hinton by creating the CB❤Hinton Charitable Fund where proceeds from each and every one of our sales goes directly back into supporting our own community.
How it works:
For every sale we close, we donate 1% of the total sale into the charity fund reserve. This fund goes directly back into supporting Hinton either through donations directly to non-profits or allocating monies to specific initiatives to better improve our community. Each quarter, we prioritize what needs are most urgent and will donate those funds into those specific initiatives.
We encourage any and all non-profits to contact us to apply for this fund. We want to make this as easy and seamless as possible to provide the support you need. Please complete the request form and either mail, drop off or simply e-mail it back to us. When applying, please be mindful of some criteria we are looking for:
- You must be a non-profit organization or have a specific community support initiative with a measureable outcome.
- You must be in the Hinton Area, which includes Brule, Cadomin, Robb, Obed, Miller’s Lake, Greg Lake, Marlboro and the surrounding Yellowhead County area.
- Your requests we be kept on file and reviewed each quarter for the calendar year. You can apply once a calendar year.
- The request should focus on one of the core tenets as stated above for making our community a better place.